Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Getting started on this new blog

So, an alum of the Blueprints Leadership Program and the University of Michigan-Dearborn (Adam Harris) gave me this idea to start having students in the leadership program blog about their experiences, their thoughts, and what they're learning. Since if I am going to ask them to do it, I figured I better start doing the same thing...

Leadership is a journey, not a destination - and throughout this year I'm really looking forward to exploring that journey with a new group of students, the 2008-2009 class of Blueprints! As the summer winds down, and everybody thinks about heading back to school, I am excited to be putting the finishing touches on the program and gearing up for yet another amazing year. This is going to be the best year yet! I can hardly believe it but... this is our fifth class in the program! I can't even believe it! I am so amazed when I reflect on the wonderful students who have been through the program and the incredible things they're doing. I wonder who will be with me on this journey in 08-09? You?

A friend of mine, on her blog, had a "wordle" picture. This is something I hadn't heard of before, but became immediately interested in. So, here is my Blueprints wordle... I hope to use it as inspiration for this year and I'm really excited about how it turned out! Let me know what you think!



No comments: