Friday, October 31, 2008

I am an architect of change...

It's really exciting to think about being an architect of change. In fact, it can be overwhelming. How do I define being an architect of change? Well, I define it by doing something proactively and positively to make a difference! And, I think deep down inside, we're all architects!

We generally don't think about all the ways that we make positive change everyday -- but in fact we do! How? Well, for me, it's all about making a difference to college students and helping them find the leaders inside them. I know that through my work I'll be sending young women and men out to improve their communities, create new and exciting opportunities for others less fortunate than them, lead with purpose and integrity and just plain make a difference.

I love thinking about being an architect of change. Architects create beautiful, significant structures for others -- so what will you create?

No comments: